In the leadup to the 2019 Vic Architecture Awards we will be featuring all shortlisted projects, today featuring the Heritage Design category, part 2 of 2.
Proudly supported by @heritage.victoria
From the 26 entries there are 11 shortlisted projects, pictured today:
1. FLINDERS STREET STATION FAÇADE STRENGTHENING & CONSERVATION by Lovell Chen. Photograph by Martin Leitch
2. The Bank, Vaughan by Maria Danos Architecture. Photograph by Trevor Mein
3. Classical gas – original stereo version by multiplicity with Mel Ogden landscapes. Photograph by Emma Cross
4. Monash Caulfield, Buildings D, E and G by NMBW Architecture Studio. Photograph by Peter Bennetts
5. Parliament of Victoria Member’s Annexe by Peter Elliott Architecture + Urban Design. Photograph by Dianna Snape
by the photograph architecture shortlisted victoria of peter design heritage today projects featuring with caulfield multiplicity version stereo mel original ogden landscapes emma gas cross monash in buildings parliament dianna urban elliott annexe s member bennetts d studio nmbw g mein and e classical martin trevor there leadup to vic awards we will be all category part proudly supported from entries are danos pictured flinders street station fa ade strengthening conservation lovell chen leitch bank vaughan maria snape
This buttons will redirect you to instagram.com.